Recognized as the Top Mid-Size Workplace by Workplace Dynamics and The Commercial Appeal, Porter-Leath is a fantastic place to make a difference in the lives of children and families on a daily basis. Watch below as some of our current staff share why they love Porter-Leath.
Be a part of the process and help Porter-Leath a better Memphis through better children and better families. Our employment opportunities are available to all those who have a sincere desire to make a difference and who exhibit a passionate drive to contribute, grow and achieve in the process. We embrace diversity and reward excellence, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more and Apply
NOTE: All candidates for employment are subject to pre-employment screening. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Porter-Leath is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any person on account of that person's sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other covered veteran, or national origin.
At Porter-Leath, our commitment to our employees rivals our commitment to the children and families we serve. Our comprehensive benefits package aims to meet the needs of every employee and includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance (2 x salary) and voluntary life insurance for employee and family
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans
- Credit union
- Generous paid leave time and holidays
- Employee referral program
- Continuous professional development and recognition programs
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee friendly policies
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional corporate culture
- Competitive compensation